Kentucky Senior Photography | Morehead Kentucky
We would love to introduce the lovely miss Hannah Miller!! Hannah is a Class if 2016 senior at BCHS in Bath County, Kentucky. She is a member of the dance team and is currently in the run for Miss Bath County! Go Hannah!
- For Hannah's LUXE SESSION our makeup artist, Jess decided to go with a soft peach pallet that really complemented her skin tone and made her blue eyes pop!
- For the last look, Jess went with a modern winged liner and bold red lips. A perfect combination with our grungy location and edgier wardrobe.
WARDROBE AND STYLING
As part of every LUXE SESSION our seniors enjoy a personal wardrobe consultations where we plan each outfit. We've had years of experience in fashion shows and editorial shoots so we have a keen eye for fashion and know what photographs well. We LOVE giving our seniors the ultimate model experience!
For Hannah we chose four looks. She wanted to show the soft sweet side of her personality as well as experiment with some edgier looks.
- The first look was a simple soft pink sundress. The soft tones complement Hannah's peachy skin and dark hair. Not to mention, it was the perfect choice for the ethereal sun drenched field we used for our first location.
- For the second look we continued with the soft muted tones. We chose a high waist-ed pair of jean shorts and paired it with a beautiful peach cropped sweater. The sweater, knee socks and the tall fringed boots give Hannah's outfit a lot of texture and polish off the outfit.
- The third look was so much fun! We took Hannah's wardrobe to a whole other side of her personality. We mixed 80's style washed jean shorts with black tights, a graphic tee and Chuck Taylors for a super modern and bold look!
- The last outfit followed our edgy concept, but we wanted to glam it up a bit! We took the bottom skirt of Hannah's homecoming dress and paired it with a simple tee and a sleek black leather jacket.
- We hope you enjoy the following images from Hannah's session! We had so much fun with her! If you are a Senior or Teen and what to be part of the MOST SOUGHT AFTER portrait experience in Kentucky don't hesitate to GET IN TOUCH!